We organize workshops and lectures, consultory services, and support in the process of institutional change towards fair working environment and equal opportunities. We focus particularly on helping research organizations to implement Gender Equality Plans and we provide consultations of gender aspects of project proposals for Horizon Europe programme.
We manage Community for change which unites professionals, scientists, and experts from Czech universities and research institutes who are interested in and/or working towards gender mainstreaming in science and academia.
– Horizon Europe – support in drafting project proposals (including gender dimension) and support throughout audits, design, implementation, and evaluation of Gender Equality Plans required by the programme
– Consultory and advisory services on diversity and equal opportunities in science
– Workshops, presentations, and lectures for scientific, managing, administrative and teaching staff of universities and research institutions on institutional change, policies of equality, measures supporting diversity and equality, etc.
– Practical advices and methodology – support in setting new internal procedures and implementation of equality measures
– Networking – national and international networking and information about new developments in GE at EU level
– Consultations of internal documents and project proposals supporting diversity and equal opportunities in academic and research institutions (f.e. v HR Award and others)