Newsletter Editorial 2/2018
This issue brings you a selection of must-read articles about some of the activities of the National Contact Centre for Gender in Science in the past six months.
First of all, we are bringing you a report from the 5th national conference on gender and science, which also includes main findings of our survey of academics and their work conditions, well-being and job satisfaction.
We are proud to announce that we launched the Czech translation of Angela Saini’s Inferior: How Science Got Women Wrong. Angela Saini was present at the book launch and she was also the keynote speaker of the above-mentioned conference on gender and science.
The months of October and November were filled with debates, lectures and presentations and one award giving..
On behalf of the Centre we wish you inspiring reading and great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Naďa Straková and Marcela Linková
Here you can download the newsletter 2/2018.
- 5th National Conference: Science As a Vocation
- Academics 2018: Main Findings From Qualitative Research
- Book Launch – Inferior: How Science Got Women Wrong
- 2016 Monitoring Report On Position of Women in Science
- Brunch with President of Academy of Sciences
- Milada Paulová Award Winner: Professor Eliška Walterová
- 2018 European Researchers´ Night with Constitutional Judge
- Week of Science and Technology: Working Women